Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wonderful Benefits

This morning I was reading my devotions and one in particular that I read just really struck my spirit. It was talking about how great our benefits are that we receive from God.

Now most of us know that when we are seeking employment we are always asking the employer what type of benefit package they have. I had to laugh when I thought of this because the benefits that we get from employers are not everlasting when we are terminated or laid off the benefits are taken away from us also.

Oh but Gods benefits are everlasting and no man can take them away because they have been given to us by God when he sent his only begotten Son Jesus to Calvary.

Heavenly Father I think you for these benefits:

1. Forgiveness
2. Healing
3. Redemption
4. Loving kindness
5. Tender mercies

In the scripture Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord,Who daily loads us with benefits,The God of salvation! (NKJV)

Every morning before I eat I read Psalm 103:1-5 to thank God for all that I have. Will all my blogger friends join me everyday and read this scripture with me feed your soul so that we can soar through our daily responsibilities like eagles.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    Thank you for your prayers and words of comfort left on my Sharing Life with Lisa blog. I'm not 100% yet but I'm on the road of healing.

    I have Psalm 103:1-5 pressed in my spirit from my youth and pray it over myself and many others so I appreciate that God sent you to my blog with that Scripture!!! Praise the Lord!

    God bless you my sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,

    We are loaded with benefits in Jesus! What a powerful verse. I also read the Psalms on my PC Study Bible. I believe I can fly and soar too. I pray your new ministry goes well. B

    ReplyDelete

Living a FIT Life