Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hand-Picked by God

How many times have you been with a group of Christians women and it seems that you all have experienced the same things. Maybe not exactly as yours but it was similar. Yesterday I meet with my Purpose En Route to Destiny class. This is a group of Christian women who have attended a 14-week discipleship class which is lectured by Pastor Chene Tucker. During our testimony time we each ( there were 8 of us in attendance on Saturday) took our time in giving ours. When it came my time I astonished at how my testimony was pretty much the same as theirs. We all had gone through a spiritual warfare during the week, some were with husbands,children,jobs,relative. As I gave my testimony the Lord spoke to me and said you all have been hand picked by me it is no coincidence that you all attended this class together. What a feeling that came over me to know that God hand picked us to be together even before we were conceived. So the next time you find yourself with a certain group of women and your lives in some way are connected by similar circumstances remember you were hand-picked by God.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light (1Peter 2:9)NKJV

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    Thanks for stopping by the B log. I try to be aware of who the Lord puts in my path. I love that your group is sharing their walk. The same distractions and attacks come to us all. It helps us to see that we are making progress when the attacks come. Stand together and stand firm. B

    ReplyDelete

Living a FIT Life