Tuesday, February 3, 2009

But God

My oldest son worked for a company that had shut its doors about a month of ago, now my son was no longer with this company and so he had not received his W-2. He called the company and all he got was their voice mail and it was full so he could not leave a message. Now just to give you brief introduction of my son he is 24 years old, husband, father of 3, a faithful member of our church. Now he reminds me all the time that God is still dealing with him so there are still things in his life that he needs to change. Well it is now February 2ND and my son is starting to worry because he does not have anyway of getting his W-2. I am trying to help him by looking up on the Internet to see if I can find the company headquarters. Yesterday I found it and I called him to give him the information, he could not find a piece of paper or a pen so I told him I would write the information down for him and bring it to him. Right there at that moment God was already working, you see my son didn't need to write the information down because when I went to check the mail his W-2 was in the mail (PRAISE GOD). I began to praise and worship and pray cause we serve an awesome God. This is a But God testimony, I am reminded of the scripture The things which are impossible with men are possible with God (Luke 18:27).

As I was praying the song by Kurt Carr came on titled For Every Mountain:


I've got so much to thank God for So many wonderful blessings and so many open doors A brand new mercy along with each new day That's why I praise You and for this I give You praise For waking me up this morning That's why I praise You For starting me on my way That's why I praise You For letting me see the sunshine that's why I praise You of a brand new Day A brand new mercy along with each new day That's why I praise You and for this I give You praise You're Jehovah Jhireh That's why I praise You You've been my Provider That's why I praise You You see so many times You´ve met my needs So many times You rescued me That's why I praise You I want to thank You for the blessing You give to me each day That's why I praise You For this I give You praise For every mountain You brought me over For every trial you've seen me through For every blessing Hallelujah, for this I give You praise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living a FIT Life