Sunday, February 8, 2009

Got To Be Ready

All this week the enemy has been at my heels. Sometime in the night God spoke in my ear and gave me the scripture 1John 4:4 Great is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Along with that he gave me the book of Colosians he instructed me to not just read it but get it down in my spirit. I know that this was from God because when I woke Friday morning this scripture came out of my mouth and I have been saying it daily all day . Not that this was enough but this morning I was checking my emails, I receive a prayer and a meditation and scriptures from Germaine Copeland, Now all last week I ha not received an email from her until today. The title of her prayer was Run the Race. The two scriptures were Habakkuk 2:2-3 and Ephesians 4:1.

I feel so blessed because God out of millions of people hand-picked me to go out an speak his word at the appointed time when he instructs me too. Let me just speak more on the being hand-picked, its like when you go to the grocery store to get your fruits an vegetables and you read the label and it says picked in Florida or wherever. But to know that God reached way down deep and hand-picked you how awesome is that.

God has showed and told me through these scriptures that he is about to do something big, and so we must be ready for whatever he may call you for. This is a mission that all Christians who believe and trust in him will be a part of this. God says we have been appointed by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living a FIT Life