Monday, May 4, 2009

My Personal Journey with God (Introduction)

Before I get started just want to say Hello to all Bloggers. I have been off the blog for sometime. But I am happy to say that I am back.

This weekend I went on a Christian retreat with some of our Purpose En Route to Destiny Leaders and new graduates (which I am ). We went to Buffalo Ridge which is located in Williamsburg Kansas. Going on this retreat has been something that I have always wanted to participate in,so this was really a treat for me. We were definitely in a rural area as we drove up to the site we saw sheep,goats,Angus cattle,chickens and roosters. To get a better ideal of where I was go to www.HisWayMinistries.org

There is so much to tell everyone of what has been going on in my life,so for the days to come I will be telling of my Journey that God has placed me on. I am so much more connected to him than ever before. So with that full connection that I have with my Lord and Savior the enemy has been on my heels like never before. But I am truly a soldier in the army of the Lord right there on the front line to do his will and to fulfill my purpose and destiny.

This is just the preface of my Journey,please return tomorrow for more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,
    Good to see you back!!! I was not blogging for about a week I just couldn't stay at the computer long, I had a couple of retreats and after a reaction to some new meds that kept me feeling yucky!!. Thanks for dropping by I am always blessed to see you when you drop by.

    Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete

Living a FIT Life