Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thank you Lord

I Have a testimony this morning that I want to share. Me and a group of women were scheduled to go to Joyce Meyers conference in Tulsa,Oklahoma. We were suppose to leave this morning and return back to Kansas on Sunday morning. All last week a couple of the had some unexpected car repairs. We still were going to try and make the trip regardless. Sunday my sister came by and informed me that she had a tooth that was infected and causing her alot of discomfort,but she was still willing to go. So,Monday the Lord just put it on my heart that this was not our time,to much unexpected things were happening. My heart was like but I want to go and God said not this time. We cancelled the trip.

On Wednesday I went to my Doctor for a routine check-up,when the nurse came and took my blood pressure it was 170/100. I have never had high blood pressure before,but I have been noticing that I have been suffering with alot of headaches and sometimes I would feel like I was going to pass out. Now it has been some years since I have been to the doctor since I had no insurance. To God be the glory because I was able to find some insurance that I could afford.

I said this to just show how God knew what my medical circumstances was going to be. See I had not planned on going to the doctor until after our trip. Since we had to cancel I went ahead and made an appointment. It is so wonderful to be kept by Jesus.
He knows everything about us even when we don't.

So you see sometimes when we say yes to something and then things don't fall into place its because God knows what lies ahead and he is just trying to keep us safe. We all could have been hard headed and went on the trip anyway,but only God knows what would have awaited us on this trip.

3 comments:

  1. God ordered your steps and I speak healing and normal pressure over you as well.

    Abba always knows what's best for us.

    I love Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wisdom He is giving you Stephanie! You needed to take care of yourself. God is in control and we need to let Him be in charge. God will give you something to look forward to in the future. Thank you for your sweet comment on my post on Trees...thoughts from a branch. God is good all the time. Blessing to you. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie oh to be lead by Jesus, keep staying into the Lord and he will always direct your paths. The Word say the steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord, so Sister get to STEPPING......Be Blessed....Christine

    ReplyDelete

Living a FIT Life