Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where God Leads

This morning I was on my way to have my annual mammogram at the usual imaging place. I made my turn parked the car and I was walking up to the building another lady was making her way to the entrance also. We spoke and then for some reason she began to stagger like she was about to fall. I immediately grabbed hold of her and opened the door. She thanked me and said for some reason I cannot get my balance. When we arrived in the waiting room she sat down and I went up to the receptionist desk to sign in. I told her that the lady sitting down there was having some trouble with her balance. There was a lady standing at the desk filling out papers and she responded and said oh that is my mother she is with me. I felt myself about to say something to her that probably would not have been very nice so I just left it alone. I then gave the receptionist my name and she was looking at the appointments and she told me that she could not find my name. Well come to find out ladies I was at the wrong imaging office.

Proverbs 16:9
A man's heart plans his way,But the Lord directs his steps.

I know where I was suppose to be,but God needed me to be there at that time to help someone.

So I arrived where I was suppose to be and got prepared for my examination. The technician took several pictures and left to show the doctor. When she returned she said that she had to take more images of my right breast there seem to be something showing up. So she proceed the whole time she is taking the images I am singing "God Will Take Care Of You". She takes those images to the doctor comes back and says he needs for you to have a sonogram done. Okay, we proceed and do that I am still singing too the Lord and thanking Him. When the technician gets done dong that she says I do not see anything irregular I shouted "Praise God". She took the pictures to the doctor and came back and said he wants to see you in 6 months.

I Thessalonians 5:16-22
Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing,
in everything give thanks;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Do not quench the Spirit.
Do not despise prophecies.
Test all things,hold fast what is good.
Abstain from every form of evil.

So today I stand in Thanks to my Heavenly Father for giving me the knowledge of His word,and trusting and believing in His promises. God Never Fails

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful testimony. Be Blessed in the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a wonderful testimony Stephanie so encouraging I enjoyed the read.I also have a "Blog Award" for you at my place so please stop by and pick it up pttyann .

    ReplyDelete

Living a FIT Life