Thursday, January 22, 2009

A word from God

This morning before I rose out of bed God gave me a word and that word was PREVAIL. After researching the meaning this is what I found:

1. to gain the advantage or mastery; be victorious; triumph: often with over or against
2. to produce or achieve the desired effect; be effective; succeed
3. to be or become stronger or more widespread; predominate
4. to exist widely; be prevalent

I thank the Lord for this word, after yesterday feeling that I had become lazy on my calling from the Lord, he gave me this word to let me know that my ministry will prevail.

Oh what a mighty God we serve

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your prayers and wonderful Word over us, Stephanie. I love how God has used your words to couple with a sermon I heard just yesterday. In the power of the Holy Spirit...we shall walk.

    Much Love,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by to thank you for sharing your story of your miracle today... Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Living a FIT Life