Sunday, January 25, 2009

Walking in his Presence

You will show me the path of life, in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. ( Psalm 16:11 NKJV)

Heavenly Father I come to you today asking you to lead me in the path that you have laid out before I was even conceived in my mothers womb. You told me that life would not be easy but I do not have to worry cause you have always been right by my side, even when I chose to go another direction. I now have chose to walk in that illuminated light of your presence as my guide.
Amen

I have not always walked with Christ, I was raised in the church went to Sunday School every Sunday. But when I got older and could make my own decisions I still went to church but I thought I could straddle the fence. Not so, God will let us bump our heads for a while, let us try to solve our problems on our own even though all we end up doing is making matters worst. Then he will sit us down sometimes we will get ill, or sometimes our storms just get so hard that we have to call on him. He will say I have always been here I never left I have been waiting for your call. Oh how wonderful that sounds to know that through all the pain and heartache you have gone through he was always there waiting patiently for your call.

Sometimes I try to figure out why there are not alot of people flocking to the church especially now when the world is destroying itself. You read about people killing themselves because of financial problems. Most of them are not just killing themselves but they are killing their wives, children. We as Christians have to keep praying for the world the unsaved people who are walking amongst us.

Oh don't they know how joyous it is to walk in his Presence, to just bask in his Mercy and Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living a FIT Life